Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger Gone

Heath Ledger has appeared to overdose on over-the-counter sleeping pills. It's a shame to lose such a good actor.

Two Questions: Why was he in Mary-Kate Olsen's apartment overdosing? And will they be able to finish "The Dark Knight?"




News article
Heath Ledger

My mostly homophobic, racist, sexist friend Tommy said- "Let that be a lesson to all actors, if you make love to another man, even if its a movie, you will die."

I think he was joking. Or I hope he was joking.

4 comments:

Haley Hobson said...

DUNN!!!

TommyD said...

I'm definitely not homophobic or sexist. And what does being racist have to do with a dead white man that played gay? Did he play a gay black cowboy....?

Josh Titus said...

Ok, so maybe I was exaggerating when I said you were sexist.

morilandia said...

que pena, un buen actor que se nos vĂ¡.

un saludo