Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goodbye 2007....Hello 2008

This has been an excellent year and I'm going to list my reasons why:

*I went skydiving
*Moved from Columbia, South Carolina to Provo, Utah last January
* Learned to snowboard quite well at Sundance Ski Resort (well I can carve at least)
*Changed the oil in my car without my Dad's help
* Went to Las Vegas over the summer with Devin and Jacob
* Helped a friend get off a mountain after getting his jeep stuck up there for over a week (Dunn)
* Kept my makeout numbers lower than anyone in my house (Jacob, Devin, Tommy, and John)
* But now I have a cute girlfriend named Danna
* Lived in the Branbury Apartment Complex- it was good.
* Moved into a 6 Bedroom house
* Played in a flag football league and was undefeated during the season, but we lost in the playoffs.
* Some excellent movies came out: Juno, I am Legend, 300, Knocked Up, Grindhouse, Harry Potter, The Number 23, Hot Fuzz, Black Sheep, etc.
* I discovered some rad music: I got into Kings of Leon,
* And I made some rad new friends: TK, Stuart Jackson, Tommy Buchanon, Van Baker, Cole Christensen, John Patzold, Chelsea Cannon, Kelly Russell, Taylor, Jessi Polli, Nikki Saenz, Jenny Brinkeroff, Joe Hannah, Ken, Kevin, Travis Erbstoesser, Mary Gillrie, Melissa Terry, Nathan Shumway, Rob Skaggs, Tamara Whitecar, Teni, Craig Cheek, Glen Holt, Neils, Paige Jones, etc.
* I tore ligaments in my AC joint in my shoulder while snowboarding- it took 8 months to heal
* Had Thanksgiving dinner with my Uncle Adam's family near Cedar Breaks
* Wrote some songs on the guitar
* Got a job as a front desk agent at the Provo Marriott
* Have made good grades in school
* Helped convinced Jessica to move down to Provo from Rexburg, ID
* Began writing for The College Times
* Got promoted to Sales Administrative Assistant and got my own desk and business cards (lol)
* Learned what LQTM meant
* Discovered Daniel Tosh, Achmed the Terrorist, Cyanide and Happiness, Blogger,
* Got a Blackberry Pearl- very fun
* Did not get a speeding ticket all year!
* Went home only twice- August and December
* Had an array of roommates that I didn't know before- John Patzold, Carson, Ethan, and Van Baker (And one more but I can't remember his name).
* Cut my long hair at the end of the summer :(
* Learned what the "Gambler" was
* Learned the true meaning of "fletcher"
* Became very good friends with TK
* Drank a lot of Dr. Pepper than went 2 months without it, and then once again, drank a lot of Dr. Pepper
* Flew to Denver, CO to see Incubus at Red Rocks Amphitheater
* Bought a ton of furniture from work
* Bought a king size bed and bought bedding at Bed Bath and Beyond- one of the best things I've ever done!
* New Computer (I learned first-hand about viruses)
* Was hurt by 3 girls (Mary, Haley and Heather)
* Became best friends with Jessica
* Saw in concert: Mutemath (twice), Eisley, Straylight Run, LoveDrug, Sparta, Incubus, (Missed both of Rocky Votolato's shows- UGH), Wolfmother, etc.
* Was friends with Lindsey, then I wasn't, then I was and then I wasn't and now I am again
* Someone broke my side mirror while I was out of town
* Discovered Guitar Hero and it changed my life
* Went to Dillon Sevey's Baptism
* Went to a Real game - professional soccer
* Went wakeboarding
* Went to Nate Vevea and Courtney Brooks wedding (and met Mary)
* I thought I was going to marry Mary and that was a bust
* Jessia rolled her car 3 times coming back from Idaho
* Writer's Strike
* Called to be the Sunday School President in my ward
* Won my company party's Pumpkin Contest
* went to some BYU football games including the rivalry game against Univ. of Utah
* Tommy played a mean prank on me
* I played a mean prank on all my friends that I got engaged.
* I have been home off my mission for over two years now

2 comments:

Haley Hobson said...

Hey, that wasn't my fault!! :(

Josh Titus said...

LOL It's ok. I wouldn't have put it in there if I wasn't over it. Devin and me might put out a Kiss/Makeout roster where we list and rank all the girls we've been with. They'll be ranked by overall hotness, overall personality and kissing/makeout ability. It might be fun.