Friday, April 4, 2008

Danna Is So Nice

The other day, I picked up Danna and we came back to my house to watch an episode of The Office (she's never seen it before so we watched the first 3 seasons in like 2 weeks). After an episode, I left her at the house to do some homework while I went and played basketball. When I got home from playing basketball, I walked into my room to find the giant pile of unfolded, clean clothes gone and my messy bed made. She has taken all those clothes and folded them and put them away. She then made my huge bed for me. I couldn't believe it. It was such a nice thing to do! She must like me or something. I'm so lucky to be with Danna.

4 comments:

Danna said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Danna said...

More posts please :)

Danna said...

again...more posts please :)